1. Name: Lauren
3. Location: Connecticut, US
4. What Bands do you listen to other then Green Day?: GD side bands (the network, pinhead gunpowder etc.), Fall Out Boy, Jimmy Eat World, Atreyu, the Descendents
5. Favorite genre of music?: I can't pick one, so I'll list everything I like: hardcore, punk, emo/ screamo.. that stuff.
6. Describe yourself to us.: I get along with people easily if I want to, and I sit at the computer way too much.
7. Name some hobbies you have: Music is my life. I play guitar, bass, and flute, and I'm almost always listening to music.
Personal Green Day Info/opinions
6. How long have you been a fan?: I heard Longview on the radio and knew it was them because my mom said "Lauren, listen to this, it's Green Day," but I really started getting into them in 4th grade, 5 years ago.
7. What's your favorite song music-wise? Why?: Misery, because I like how they used instruments that they don't always use in their songs.
8. What's your favorite song lyric-wise? Why?: Jesus of Suburbia, cos I like how it tells a story, along with all of American Idiot.
9. Have you been to any concerts? How many? What was your favorite part of the concert?: I've been to two of their concerts, both on the AI tour (my mom likes them a lot more now than she did before so she's willing to buy tickets). I'd have to say my favorite part of the concerts was when Billie brought up the kid to spray the water all over everyone cos it makes me think he's a good dad. Another highlight was that the second time I saw them, I also got to see Jimmy Eat World, since they've been one of my favorite bands since I was in fifth grade-ish.
10. How did Green Day impact you and your life?: I can listen to them any time I'm feeling sad and they'll always cheer me up. They also inspired me with my music a lot.
11. Favorite member? Why?: Billie Joe, not because he's "so0o hottt!!1!!1!111," but because he has a great personality (all of them do) and he's the guitar player, and a damn good one at that. Okay yeah, he's pretty too. (but that's not /why/ I like him)
12. Favorite Album? Why?: I don't like your questions, they're too hard. I don't have a favorite album, it always just turns into the one I listened to last, which in this case would be Kerplunk. I like the music and the vocals/ lyrics in every single song, so I couldn't pick a favorite album.
13. What's your favorite song off of: I'm so happy you aren't making me tell you why.
1039/ Smoothed Out Slappy Hours- Going to Pasalacqua
Kerplunk-Who Wrote Holden Caulfield (and I <3 Catcher in the Rye)
Dookie- Sassafras Roots
Insomniac- Stewart and the Ave.
Nimrod- King for a Day
Shenanigans- Haha You're Dead xDD
American Idiot- Letterbomb
14. What do you think of the new American Idiot Album? Explain thoroughly: I <3 American Idiot. I listen to it just as much as I listen to all my other Green Day cds, and I think they did an amazing job making it.
15. Do you like the New Green Day or the Old Green Day better?: Green Day is Green Day. They make great music now, they made great music then. I used to like the old stuff better until I realized that... I didn't?
16. What do you think of "new" fans? Meaning, are you annoyed by them, or are you neutral?: Fangirls? I can't stand 'em. But the new fans that actually like the music and know what they're talking about? They're cool.
17. Why do you think Green Day is different than the normal of their genre? [meaning, what makes them different from the other punk rock bands?]: I think they work harder at what they do, probably because they care more.
18. What is you favorite thing about...[no "hot ass" answers or hatred answers please :)]
Billie - He's a great guitar player, and I respect that.
Mike- His amazing bass playing-ness.
Tre- His personality = love. And he's a great drummer... ORANGE MOCHA FRAPPUCINO!
19. who do you relate to more? and why?: Billie, ya know, the whole guitar thing...
20. who could you see yourself as friends with, tre mike or billie? *no stupid BILLY JO CUZ HE IS HAWT answers*: I think Tre would amuse me the most, so I'll say him. I dunno. Probably any of them.
JUST EAT IT
What would you buy each Green Day member? The item would have to be something that would be cheap (sunglasses, 25 cent rings etc.) [$10 and under]: Billie- ice cream... cos it tastes good. Mike- more ice cream. Tre- a spoon. I'm sure he'd be able to amuse himself with that for hours.
If you saw any member in an amusement park, and they were just hanging out...but they were with their families or kids, would you bother them?: I honestly don't think I'd be able to completely ignore it, so I think i'd be all "oh hi, I really like yer band..." or something like that, but I wouldn't be all "OMGz I LOVE YOU BILLY JO!!!1!!1111!"
What do you think of Adrienne & Brittany? (Brit is Mike's girlfriend): I'm happy for them, and I'm glad that they make Billie and Mike happy.
What do you think of the guys doing drugs when they were younger/now?: Meh. I don't agree with it, but it's they're lives to do what they want with.
SUCK UP TO US =]
What do you think of the mods?: The mods are wonderful...
Who's the sexiest mod?: ___nimrod (or however many underscores there are) cos she's my LJ friend.
Don't you just want to (GUH) sex up ramona?: yes, of course