1. Name: Stefanie
3. Location: near Frankfurt, Germany
4. What Bands do you listen to other then Green Day?: Billy Talent, Lostprophets, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, The Ramones, the Green Day side bands (xD), Rancid, ...
5. Favorite genre of music?: everything from pop punk to metal, though I don't have many favorite metal bands *shrugs*
6. Describe yourself to us.: Alright. I'm 18. I live in Germany. My life is boring ass hell. So is this country. I really want to move to the USA some day. I love music and short sentences. Well, actually I like long sentences but that doesn't matter. I wish I could play an instrument, but, as a matter of fact, I can't. My friends all describe me as either crazy or insane but a good person to be around, so I'm just gonna believe them... What else? Oh yeah how could I forget about my concert addiction? If I were grounded for two months and not able to go to at least a local show, you would probably find me in a madhouse afterwards.
7. Name some hobbies you have: hanging around with my friends, travelling, arts, working with computers (whether it be building homepages, working on hardware or with graphic programs..or something else, I don't really care), going to concerts, shopping (I don't like to call it that though. Goofing around in malls would be more appropriate xD)
Personal Green Day Info/opinions
6. How long have you been a fan?: I've liked some of their songs before, but I had to see them live in concert to become a real fan, so it's only been a year now...
7. What's your favorite song music-wise? Why?: Phew. Tough one. I'd have to say either some parts of JOS or Platypus (I like my songs either really melodious or just aggressive)
8. What's your favorite song lyric-wise? Why?: Definitely Who Wrote Holden Caulfield and Coming Clean. Coming Clean sorta speaks for itself already and Who Wrote Holden Caulfield.. I don't know how to describe it. That whole picture just really works for me *shrugs*
9. Have you been to any concerts? How many? What was your favorite part of the concert?: I've been to two shows. One of their gigs and a festival. And to be honest with you I can't really pick a favorite part because it all worked so well as a whole!
10. How did Green Day impact you and your life?: They didn't really have a great impact on my life. I've made a lot of new friends through GD-communities and I've discovered lots of new good bands through them, but I don't think they've changed me in any way (yet).
11. Favorite member? Why?: Mike. Although I really like every single one of them. But at my first concert it was him who I was standing in front of and the whole way he played and interacted with the crowd really impressed me.
12. Favorite Album? Why?: *sigh* don't make me pick one, please! I'm just gonna pick two, ha! That's still hard enough but I guess I'll go with Insomniac and Nimrod. They both have quite a good share of songs I really like.
13. What's your favorite song off of:
1039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours- Going To Pasalacqua
Kerplunk- Who Wrote Holden Caulfield
Dookie- currently F.O.D.
Insomniac- Walking Contradiction
Nimrod- currently King For A Day but Platypus is actually my favorite one on this album
Warning- Warning or Castaway
Shenangians- Ha Ha You're Dead
American Idiot- Homecoming
14. What do you think of the new American Idiot Album? Explain thoroughly: Mhh.. I don't like it as much as the older CDs cause the new songs, in my opinion, are too perfect. I like it when songs are a little edgy from time to time. Plus, I think it's sad that I can't listen to half of the album anymore because it was played way too often and started annoying the heck out of me. I don't think it's a bad album, quite the contrary, because I really like JOS, St. Jimmy and Homecoming, but the whole hype sorta destroyed it for me.
15. Do you like the New Green Day or the Old Green Day better?: I like them both. For me, a band really has to go through a certain development or they get boring. If they had made 5 more albums like Dookie, I think I would have lost interest in them pretty quickly.
16. What do you think of "new" fans? Meaning, are you annoyed by them, or are you nuetral?: I'm a fairly new fan as well and I tend to stay neutral as long as they get their facts straight and don't bitch around everywhere. I hate new fans who think that they're superior to others.
17. Why do you think Green Day is different than the normal of their genre? [meaning, what makes them different from the other punk rock bands?]: They say whatever they want, without fear of getting flamed.
18. What is you favorite thing about...[no "hot ass" answers or hatred answers please :)]
Billie - his voice and songwriting skills.
Mike- the fact that he seems to be pretty smart and the way he plays (bassplayers own me, yo!)
Tre- his whole goofy personality
19. who do you relate to more? and why?: Oh god. I have no clue. Maybe Billie. I often have the same opinion on certain things.
20. who could you see yourself as friends with, tre mike or billie? *no stupid BILLY JO CUZ HE IS HAWT answers*: probably Tré, cause I love hanging around with goofy people. And he speaks his mind which is a good thing, too.
JUST EAT IT
What would you buy each Green Day member? The item would have to be something that would be cheap (sunglasses, 25 cent rings etc.) [$10 and under]: Tré: a huge-ass lollipop, just to get that picture out of my mind. Mike: a cup of coffee *lame* but I guess he'd appreciate it. Billie: probably socks? I don't know, really.
If you saw any member in an amusement park, and they were just hanging out...but they were with their families or kids, would you bother them?: Nah. I'd probably just try to follow them around in a good distance, cause I'm a weird stalker like that. And maybe if he'd go and take a piss, I'd talk to him in front of the toilet building or something *lol*
What do you think of Adrienne & Brittany? (Brit is Mike's girlfriend): I think Adie was the best that could happen to Billie. They seem so happy most of the time. And I really adore Adie for her looks and brains (as far as I can tell). Brittany... No offense, but she seems pretty cocky when you see her on pics with the guys. I can't really judge her, though, and I don't want to either.
What do you think of the guys doing drugs when they were younger/now?: It's all up to them. Sure, taking drugs is not the best thing in the world to do, but if they wanna do it, let them do it!
SUCK UP TO US =]
What do you think of the mods?: This seems to be a kick-ass comm, so the mods have to kick-assy as well (lol, why else would nakedpastramix3 plaster the link to this comm all over her profile <.<)
Who's the sexiest mod?: Gimme pictureeeees and let me drool over every single one of yooouuuuuuu *lame*
Don't you just want to (GUH) sex up ramona?: *sings* I... wanna sex you up! ladeeeedaaaaaah
PEE ES: How come number 6 and 7 are duplicate? (is that even the word? *shrugs*)