1. Name: Mary, Mare, Manhands, whatever else you can think of, go for it.
3. Location: My friends and I call it St. Jimmy, but it's really St. James. Long Island, New York. mmhmm.
4. What Bands do you listen to other then Green Day?: PHGP, The Network, The Frustrators [/end GD related bands] Sex Pistols, Ramones, Le Tigre, Placebo, Zebrahead, Go Betty Go, The Casualties, Rancid, Stone Temple Pilots. Etc Etc.
5. Favorite genre of music?: Alternative/Punk/Rock.
6. Describe yourself to us.: I'm 15, but I'm normally really loud and immature, but when it comes down to it I am more emotionaly stable and more mature than any other person around my age. I dye my hair a lot. I've wanted my nose pierced since I was 11. I'm kind of tall, or average or something. I'm a vegitarian and I hate Bush with a passion. I hate war and violence, I'm sort of a hippie I guess. I want to be a journalist or some form of a writer. Ok this is getting long, I'll spare you.
7. Name some hobbies you have: 'Beasting out in our underwear' as my friend calls it. Um, being with my friends is amazing kthnx. Writing owns my pants. And oh BTW I dance.
Personal Green Day Info/opinions
6. How long have you been a fan?: TECHNICALLY since I was 4. But you can't really be a fan of anything except your teething ring when you're four so I'll say I actually realized what Green Day was when I was about 7 when Good Riddance came out.
7. What's your favorite song music-wise? Why?: 1000 Hours has always been my favorite song. Not just by Green Day but by all artists. I love it. Whenever I hear it I get a huge smile on my face, the fact that Billie Joe could write that when he was what? 17,18? Is just amazing, it's beautiful.
8. What's your favorite song lyric-wise? Why?: Honestly, every single song they have written has blown my mind, it is honestly hard to choose just one.
9. Have you been to any concerts? How many? What was your favorite part of the concert?: Yes, I have. 2, in the span of one week. I one of the highlights of that night was when Billie dedicated '2000 Light Years Away' to my friend Mike.
10. How did Green Day impact you and your life?: Lets just say if it weren't for Green Day I have no idea who I would be. I grew up on the damn band.
11. Favorite member? Why?: I don't have a favorite member. Each one of them has certain characteristics the others don't and I love every one of them equally.
12. Favorite Album? Why?: 1039/Smoothed Out Slappy hours. I love the teen angst. Also, when Billie wrote those songs, the was my age and I find it very easy to relate to what he's singing about a lot easier to 'The Grouch' or 'Uptight' on Nimrod, that's just an example.
13. What's your favorite song off of:
1039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours- 1000 Hours.
Kerplunk- No one knows.
Dookie- Pulling Teeth/When I come around. It's a tie.
Insomniac- Babs Uvula Who?
Warning- Church on Sunday.
Shenangians- Do da da.
American Idiot- Letterbomb.
14. What do you think of the new American Idiot Album? Explain thoroughly: I am absolutely in love with AI. Not only do I agree with the views expressed on it[Bushcandielolz] I understand it backwards and forwards. It's something extremely different, and it changed history. It brought them back, and with a BANG. I am so proud of them for coming out with one of the greatest albums and I couldn't love it more.
15. Do you like the New Green Day or the Old Green Day better?: I like both. I miss the old Green Day so much, but this is a good change. There are things that the old Green Day didn't do that the new does and I love it. And vice versa.
16. What do you think of "new" fans? Meaning, are you annoyed by them, or are you nuetral?: It depends. There are new fans who have devoted themselves to the band and the actual music. I don't like the new 12 year old teeny bopper OMGZ BILLY JO IS SEW HAWT fans, that don't give jack shit about the lyrics and meaning and the band members and then claim to be a better fan than me and most of the people reading this. Call me a hypocrite I have my fangirl moments when I spaz out when I see them or hear them somewhere, but gah I don't know, majority of them do. I think it's mainly because they don't apprecaite them the way I do, and I feel like Green Day actually deserves better.
17. Why do you think Green Day is different than the normal of their genre? [meaning, what makes them different from the other punk rock bands?]: Well, they're first song to go mainstream was 'Longview'. A song about masterbation. Who else has done that? Exactlly. And then they come out with this album, so Anit-Bush Anti-War and well say exactlly what they feel and don't hold anything back. They don't give a flying shit.
18. What is you favorite thing about...[no "hot ass" answers or hatred answers please :)]
Billie - Besides how his eyes are REAL green. He is such an intellegant man, he is wise beyond his years. His song writing abilities should make everyone jealous. I haven't heard of any other rock star stopping a song to see if his fans in the pit were ok. He is a devoted father and husband. And he is doing this because he loves it, not because of the fame and fourtune is has brought him.
Mike- My mom was just admiring his arms. Ok anyway. Again, like Billie Joe he is wise beyond his years. He seems most mature out of all of them, from my perspective. He's the most laid back person I have ever met, well seen. He's just so at ease, and speaks his mind no matter what he has to say.
Tre- He makes me laugh no matter what he does. He has the most amazing sense of humor, his drumming skills are I guess you can say 'crisp' as my mom says. He knows he is in the greatest band in the world. But he also has a huge heart, you can tell he cares.
19. who do you relate to more? and why?: I relate to all of them in different ways. Billie and I both share the aspect of having a panic/anxiety disorder. Tre and I are both insane and psychotic and are always seen doing outrageous stunts. And psh, Mike and I both love coffee, I mean love as in addicted.
20. who could you see yourself as friends with, tre mike or billie? *no stupid BILLY JO CUZ HE IS HAWT answers*: All of them. My friends and I were talking about it the other day. They act the way we act. We would all just get along. Mike and I coulud go off and have coffee and have an inspiring conversation. And Billie Joe could come and join in on the conversation and we could share some vegiatarianananan meal, and then Tre and I would go off and cause trouble. Etc etc, I'm weird.
JUST EAT IT
What would you buy each Green Day member? The item would have to be something that would be cheap (sunglasses, 25 cent rings etc.) [$10 and under]: I'd get Billie something like I don't know, guitar picks or a pack of cigarettes. I would get Mike a lifelong pass to Starbucks, or some coffee place. And I'd get Tre a bunch of outrageous shot glasses.
If you saw any member in an amusement park, and they were just hanging out...but they were with their families or kids, would you bother them?: Probably not. I have a feeling my friend Katie and I would start sining a song by them or somehow related to them to see if we could get their attention, but I wouldn't go up to them and be all OMGZ ALKJDJKAD GREEN DAY LET ME KISS YOUR FEET. That's just rude.
What do you think of Adrienne & Brittany? (Brit is Mike's girlfriend): I've only seen Brittany a few times. But as for Adie, she is one of my heros. I love her, she's gorgeous, talented and well she's just Adie.
What do you think of the guys doing drugs when they were younger/now?: I hope they don't do drugs as much anymore, considering they're 33 and have kids. But I can't say anything about doing drugs when they were younger, everyons curious and well yeah.
SUCK UP TO US =]
What do you think of the mods?: They rock they world from here to China.
Who's the sexiest mod?: You think I can choose just one?
Don't you just want to (GUH) sex up ramona?: Haha I love Ramona, she owns my pants.
That was REALLY long. kthnxbye.